LAW IS MOST REMUNERATIVE

Business School Graduates Better Paid at Start, But Lawyers Finally Have Larger Incomes.

The earning capacity of the graduates of the University Law, Business, and Medical Schools has been compared by the Graduates' Magazine through information compiled from various sources. The following figures are fairly representative and are based on replies to a large number of inquiries, the smallest number of men heard from being in the case of the Business School, with 94 replies. According to the figures, a graduate of the Business School receives on the average $3,450, or over twice as much as the graduates of the other two schools, a year after graduation. But the Medical School graduate and the Law School graduate increase their incomes much faster than the graduate of the Business School, at least for a time, so that in four years the Law School graduate is earning more than be of the Business School, and after five years the Medical School graduate exceeds the Business School man in earning capacity. The School of Business Administration has no figures for more than five years after graduation, so that a further comparison is impossible, but it is believed that after an apprenticeship of eight to ten years, the Business School graduate will increase his earning capacity rapidly.

The table follows:   Annual Income of Graduates of the Three Schools. Years Out.  Law School.  Medical School.  Business School. 1  $664  $623  $1,450 2  1,110  909  1,292 3  1,645  1,301  1,576 4  2,150  1,681  1,800 5  2,668  2,005  2,144 6  3,118  2,410  ..... 7  3,909  2,935  ..... 8  4,426  3,227  .....