STRAW BALLOT TOMORROW

Crimson to Hold Provisional Presidential Election in Memorial and Crimson Building.

The straw ballot Presidential election will be held by the CRIMSON in the CRIMSON Building and Memorial Hall tomorrow, between 8.30 o'clock in the morning and 8 o'clock in the evening. All mem- bers of the University, including graduate as well as undergraduate students, will be allowed to vote.

Because the majority of party nominees have not been selected yet, no parties will appear on the ballot after the candidates' names. This will make the election a choice of an individual rather than a party election. The thirteen men, whose names will appear upon the ballot, include the most widely mentioned candidates in the country. However, there will be blank spaces left, in order that votes may be cast for candidates whose names do not appear on the ballot.

The thirteen chosen candidates are as follows: Allan L. Benson, of New York, Socialist nominee; William Jennings Bryan; Albert B. Cummins, Senator from Iowa; Charles Warren Fairbanks, of Indiana, ex-Vice-President; Henry Ford, of Michigan; Charles E. Hughes, of Washington, D. C., Justice of the Supreme Court; Samuel W. McCall, Governor of Massachusetts; Theodore Roosevelt '80; Elihu Root, ex-Senator from New York; Lawrence Y. Sherman, Senator from Illinois; John W. Weeks, Senator from Massachusetts; and Woodrow Wilson