COUNCIL FILLS POSITIONS

Appointments to the Register Board and Other Committees are Made.

At a recent meeting of the Student Council the following officers and committees were appointed: Student Council Committee on Military Affairs: Graham Burt Blaine '17, of Taunton; Douglas Campbell '17, of Mt. Hamilton, Cal.; and Charles Allerton Coolidge, Jr., '17, of Boston.

Officers of the University Register are: Robert Baldwin '17, of West Newton, president; David Mason Little, Jr., '18, of Salem, vice-president; Basil Sanford Collins '17, of Watertown, business manager; William Berry Southworth '18, of Meadville, Pa., managing editor; Horace Huntington Silliman '18, of West Roxbury, advertising manager; and William Elliott Whitney '17, of Boston, circulation manager. Nominating Committee of the Student Council: Charles Allerton Coolidge, Jr., '17, of Boston, chairman; Edward Allen Whitney '17, of Augusta, Me., secretary and treasurer; Norman Elwell Burbidge '17, of Spokane, Wash.; Harrison Gardner Reynolds '17, of Readville; John Merryman Franklin '18, of New York, N. Y.; David Mason Little, Jr., '18, of Salem; and Henry Corwin Flower, Jr., '19, of Kansas City, Mo. Moreover, the Student Council voted that Percy Bernard Davidson '16, of Boston, should be awarded a swimming "H.".

The Council has received a letter stating that any fellow who is in college and physically fit can go to Plattsburg regardless of his age. This new ruling will allow many men to sign up who have been prevented from doing so previously by the age limit of eighteen.