FRESHMEN GUESTS OF UNION

ANNUAL RECEPTION TO BE HELD THIS EVENING TO HONOR NEW COMERS.

The annual meeting for the reception of new members of the University will be held in the living room of the Union this evening at 8 o'clock, with Dean Briggs presiding. The speakers will include President Lowell, Major Henry Lee Higginson '55, Dean Yeomans and Professor Hocking '01. The Committee on the Reception of Students wishes it understood that this reception is for all new members of the University, whether Freshmen or not.

Phillips Brooks House will be given over to an informal gathering of the Class of 1920 tomorrow evening at 8 o'clock. As usual, the Glee Club will sing and various undergraduates prominent in athletics, journalism and other activities will speak, and the rest of the evening will be given over to refreshments and introductions.

The annual reception to members of the Graduate School of Business Administration will be given in the trophy room of the Union on Saturday evening at 8 o'clock. F. H. 'Cabot '17 will preside and speeches will be made by members of the Faculty and prominent undergraduates.