Crimson Calendar

All notices for the weekly CRIMSON Calendar must be placed in the notice box in the CRIMSON office on Friday before 5 o'clock, marked "For the CRIMSON Calendar.")

Monday, September 25.

Academic Year begins in all Departments of the University. Registration and payment of first installment of tuition fee required of all students.

University dining balls open.

8.30-Sophomore candidates for CRIMSON business staff report at CRIMSON Building, 14 Plympton street.

10.30-Meeting of President and Fellows at 50 State street, Boston.

1.30-Freshman football manager candidates report at Locker Building.

2.00-Annual meeting of Board of Overseers in University 5.

3.00-Candidates for Freshman football team report at Locker Building.

3.00-Second Assistant Crew Manager candidates report at Newell Boat House.

7.45-Reception for Freshmen and other first year students in Christ Church Parish House, opposite Cambridge Common.

8.00-Reception of Alumni Association of Graduate School of Business in Lawrence 3.

Tuesday, September 26.

10.00-Opening meeting of Divinity School and Andover Theological Seminary in Divinity Chapel. "The Place of History in Theological Study," by Professor E. Emerson '71, Ph. D.

8.00-Meeting for the reception of new students in Living Room of the Union.

Dean Briggs will preside. Addresses by President Lowell, Major H. L. Higginson '55, Dean Yeomans, Professor W. E. Hocking '01.

Wednesday, September 27.

8.00-Reception to freshmen and other first year students in Phillips Brooks House.

Thursday, September 28.

4.30-Meeting of Faculty of Divinity in Faculty Room, Divinity Library.

Friday, September 29.

8.00-Reception to students in the Graduate Schools of Arts and Sciences in Living Room of the Union.

Saturday, September 30.

3.00-University football vs. Bates on Soldiers Field.

8.00-Annual reception to students in the Graduate School of Business Administration in Trophy Room of the Union