LEAVE GRANTED PROF. MUNRO

HEAD OF GOVERNMENT 1 ALLOWED ABSENCE FOR LAST HALF OF 1917-1918

At a meeting of the President and Fellows on last Monday it was voted to grant leave of absence to professor William B. Munro, Ph.D. '99, for the second half of the academic year 1917-18. A leave of absence was also granted to Alumni Assistant George Parkman Denny '09 for the second half of the academic year 1916-1917.

The following resignations were received and accepted: John Wilkes Hammond, M.D., '12, as assistant in Bacteriology; John Clarence Norward, D.M.D. '12, Instructor in Prosthetic Dentistry; Harold Inman Gosline '09, Instructor in Neuropathology; Robert Boles Hunt, M.D. 12. Assistant in Pediatrics; Fred Charles Langenberg, assistant in Metallurgy and Metallography.

The President and Fellows voted to make the following appointments: Dur and Appleton Hall, Assistant in Economic Geology; Lawson Gentry Lowrey, James Jackson Cabot Fellow; Dennis Joseph Hurley, D.M.D. '00, St. Clair Allan Wodell, D.M.D. '10, Allan Witham Lord, D.M.D. '13, Instructors in Prosthetic Dentistry; William Wilton Anthony, M.D.D. '12, Francis Chester Durant, Henry James Skinner, D.M.D. '12, Frederic Francis Furfey, William Harry Gullifer, Philip Hutchinson Macinnis, M.D. '70, Assistants in Operative Dentistry; Arthur Leo Cavanaugh, Benjamin Strout Stevens, Raymond Lesley Webster, Assistants in Prosthetic Dentistry; Robert Herbert Loomis, Tutor in the Division of History, Government and Economics; Edmund Francis Walsh '04, Assistant in Medicine; Neil Cole Arwin, A.M. '14, Instructor in French; Charles Walter McClure, Alumni Assistant in Medicine in the Graduate School of Medicine; Robert Tarquharson Smith, Assistant in Metallurgy and Metallography. The appointment of Charles Morton Smith, M.D. '94, as assistant Professor of Dernatology was also made.