SEVEN ON EDGE FOR TIGERS

COACH WINSOR PLEASED BY WORK OF SQUAD AGAINST B. A. A. PLAYERS.

The University hockey team has almost reached top form for the game with Princeton in New York tomorrow evening. The work of the men against the B. A. A., last year's Amateur Hockey League champions, in yesterday's practice game at the Arena gives great promise for success against the Tigers, for the Boston seven was unable to score till the last minute of the scrimmage and lost 4 to 1.

G. A. Percy '18 was easily the star for the University, for not only did he score all the team's four goals, but played a brilliant game in every department. Twice he put beautiful long shots past J. I. Wylde '17, shooting from an angle and at a considerable distance up the rink, and twice he scored after a series of excellent passes in which the entire forward line took part. One of these latter was a back-hand scoop into the cage after he had drawn the goal tender out. E. O. Baker '17 also played a steady and consistent game at left center. Coach Winsor was apparently pleased with the performance of the men.

Team Leaves Tomorrow.

The University squad, consisting of 15 men with Coach Winsor, Dr. C. Frothingham '02, and Managers R. D. Hunneman '17 and A. E. MacDougall '18, will leave for New York on the 10 o'clock train tomorrow morning. While in New York they will be the guests of the Harvard Club, where they will dine before the game. The players who will make the trip are G. E. Abbot'17, E. O. Baker '17, R. Baldwin '17, H. M. Bliss '17, E. B. Condon '18, T. H. Eckfeldt, Jr. '17, T. K. Fisher '17, R. H. Kissel '19, J. E. P. Morgan '17, W. O. P. Morgan '18, G. A. Percy '18, T. H. Rice '17, G. Townsend '17, H. K. White, Jr. '19, J. I. Wylde '17.