RECEPTION IN UNION WEDNESDAY

Officers of University and Radcliffe Invited to Annual Event.

The University reception for the current academic year will be held in the Union on Wednesday evening, January 24.

The arrangements will be similar to those of recent years. The formal reception will be in the Living Room from 9 to 10 o'clock. Supper will be served from 10 to 11 o'clock. There will be dancing in the Periodical Room from 9.30 to 12 o'clock.

Invitations to become subscribers are sent to all officers of the University and of Radcliffe College, as well as to members of the Visiting Committees. The price of tickets is one dollar for each person. Besides their own tickets subscribers are entitled to purchase tickets for ladies of their families, and for guests not resident in the neighborhood of Cambridge. Each ticket will bear the name of the person who is to present it. The names of all persons for whom tickets are desired should be sent, with remittance, to the treasurer, Mr. Roger Pierce, 4 University Hall, as early as possible.

On the evening of the reception, entrance to the Union will be by the east door.