French Ambulance Needs Volunteers

men come over, and the right men seem to stay at home.

The war cannot last forever. Come, give us a hand before it is too late. If you don't you will regret it all the rest of your life. And when your children say: "Daddy, what did you do in the great war? Surely Wilson did not lull your conscience to sleep" what will you say?

Men are wanted of any age between 20 and 50 who will willingly put themselves under the leadership of the experienced "chefs desections," Who are willing to rough it somewhat, and who may have arduous and monotonous weeks to go through without the excitement of the rare periods of severe attack or defence to enliven the work with its attendant excitement. France needs you and needs you now. We are doing far too small a work. We ought to be covering the whole French Sanitary Service.

All expenses are paid except transportation. Men are sent directly to the front on being equipped with uniforms. For further information apply to any of the following: C. Higginson '17, W. P. T. Preston '17, F. S. Allen 1L, B. Williams '18, R. H. Drake '19.