FRESHMEN CLASH WITH WORCESTER IN STADIUM

SQUAD TO GO BY AUTO

The 1921 football team plays the second game of its regular schedule against Worcester Academy in the Stadium this afternoon at 3 o'clock. Both teams have won all their games this season, and as yet have not been scored upon. As the informal University eleven plays at Ayer today, the Freshman game will be the only attraction at Soldiers Field.

Worcester Academy with a fast light team has had a very successful season. In their first two games they defeated Huntington School, and Worcester Trade School by overwhelming scores, and last week they won from the strong Brown substitutes 7 to 0.

The undefeated informal University football squad this afternoon plays the Depot Brigade of Camp Devens at Ayer. The soldier eleven has been together such a short time that Capt. C. A. Coolidge '17, who is athletic officer of the brigade, was unwilling to announce a definite lineup. College players form the strongest part of the squad. In the backfield there will be Swarthout, former captain of Colgate, Thorne of the Springfield Y. M. C. A., and Vilnave, a Carlisle halfback. Spunt, a tackle from Tufts, Cunningham, a Dartmouth centre, Hubbard, an end from Amherst, and W. J. Underwood '15, who played guard in the 1914 Yale game, will appear in the line.

Coach Rollins put both first and second teams through long drills yesterday to correct the weak points uncovered in Thursday's scrimmage. Both offensive and defensive formations of the forward pass were given a final rehearsal. E. W. Mahan '16, captain of the victorious 1915 University team, now in the Marine Corps, watched the team at practice yesterday, offering a few suggestions. The informals go to Ayer in automobiles leaving the H. A. A. at 12.30.

They will present the following lineup:

Whitney, l.e.; Woods, l.t.; Zach, l.g.; Fishback, c.; Thorndike, r.g.; Rudman, r.t.; Steele, r.e.; Coolidge, a.b.; Crosscup, l.h.b.; Blanchard, r.h.b.; Horween, f.b.