1921 HARRIERS TO COMPETE IN INTERCOLLEGIATE RACE

Will Run Over Van Cortlandt Park Course November 24.--Yale Meet the Week Before.

The latest arrangements for the final two contests of the Freshman cross-country team were made public yesterday by F. W. Moore '93, graduate treasurer of the University Athletic Association. The first of these will be against Yale 1921, while the last race of the year will be the Intercollegiate Run on November 24.

On Saturday morning, November 17, the Freshman harriers will compete against Yale's 1921 runners on the Belmont course, which was first used in last year's race. This will take place on the morning of the day the Freshman football players from Yale and the University meet in the Stadium.

The following week, the best runners of the 1921 squad will go to New York, if present plans are carried out, and there run over the Van Cortlandt Park course in the 1917 annual I. C. A. A. A. A. run.

Both University and Freshman harriers were given a stiff workout at Soldiers Field yesterday. Coach Farrell intends to keep his men working nard all week in preparation for the difficult contests ahead. In spite of the defeats last Saturday, he expects to round both University and Freshman teams into form before the next race.