CLASS ELECTIONS NOV. 13

NOMINATIONS CLOSE NOV. 6

At a meeting of the nominating committee of the Student Council yesterday afternoon, it was decided to hold the election for officers of the Junior and Sophomore classes on Tuesday, November 13 and at the same time to choose the elected members of the Council from the three upper classes.

Nominations for class officers must be made in the following manner:

All nominations for class officers shall be made by petition, each petition to be signed by 35 members of the class. Such petitions shall be delivered to the secretary-treasurer of the class not later than Tuesday, November 6. On Thursday, November 8, a complete list of nominations will be published in the CRIMSON. The secretary-treasurer of each class shall cause to be published the name of each nominee within 24 hours after receiving the nominating petition.

Because of the absence on war service of the secretary-treasurers of the classes of 1918 and 1919, nominating petitions for these two classes will be given to F. E. Parker, Jr., '18 and G. C. Barclay '19, respectively, at the CRIMSON Building. F. K. Bullard '20, secretary-treasurer of his class, will receive the nominations for 1920 at Randolph 51.

The Junior and Sophomore classes will each elect a president, vice-president, and secretary-treasurer. Two Seniors, four Juniors, and one Sophomore will be chosen for the Student Council. In case no nominations for class officers are received, nominations will be made by the nominating committee of the Student Council.