CRAIGIE TAKEN BY RADIO SCHOOL

Increase in Number of Cadets Has Made Additional Barracks Necessary.

The continually increasing size of the Radio School has made necessary the acquisition of another dormitory as an "overflow" barracks for the students now housed in the Hemenway Gymnasium. Craigie Hall, a private dormitory situated on Mt. Auburn street near Brattle Square, has been taken over by the Radio School and will be put into use as soon as the number of cadets becomes too large for the barracks now used. At present there are about 2,000 men enrolled at the school.

Craigie Hall is a large, red brick structure, situated near Brattle Square. Last year 90 members of the University, most of them law and graduate students, were lodged in its 32 rooms, but this fall it was not put into use because of the great decline in the number of students in the University.

At present the hall is being made ready as quickly as possible for its use as quarters for the navy men. The rooms are being cleaned, and beds and bedding installed.