INDOOR EXERCISE FACILITATED

HEMENWAY ACTIVITIES WILL BE RENEWED IN RANDOLPH COURTS.

When Randolph Court has been fully fitted up as the University Gymnasium, facilities will be provided for many forms of indoor exercise. For the next week or ten days, however, the work of re-arranging the former squash and indoor tennis courts will be going on, and they will probably not be ready for use until about December 8 or 9. Definite announcement of the opening will be published in the CRIMSON.

Randolph Court contains a large tennis court, a smaller one, two squash courts, a swimming pool and a lounging room. The lounging room is comfortably fitted up with a large open fireplace and will probably be used for the same purpose this year as formerly.

Athletic Class to Continue.

In the large tennis court will be held the 5 o'clock athletic class. Mr. Schrader, who has conducted these classes in Hemenway for the past few years, will be the director again this year. This class is open to all members of the University, although in former years it has been patronized largely by graduate students who could not get other exercise during the winter. The work will be of a very simple nature, requiring no preparation. Men who are only able to attend every other day or so can easily keep up with the rest of the class. No formal registration will be made or attendance kept. The course of training will last until the beginning of the April recess.

Basketball will be played in the space formerly occupied by the smaller tennis court, but it will be used at times as a hand-ball court.