"IOLANTHE" TO BE GIVEN DEC. 7

Two Subsequent Performances of Comic Opera on Following Day.

The first performance of Gilbert and Sullivan's comic opera "Iolanthe" will be given in the Agassiz Theatre, Radcliffe, at 8 o'clock on the evening of Friday, December 7, by the Radcliffe Choral Society, assisted by members of the University Glee Club. Subsequent performances will be given on Saturday, December 8, at 2.30 and at 8 o'clock. Three scholarships are given every year by the Radcliffe Choral Society from the money made on their annual productions, in which members of the University regularly assist.

The cast of "Iolanthe" has been announced as follows:

Besides the regular cast, there will be a mixed chorus of 15 men and 20 girls, and also a troupe of 20 dancers. Miss Pauline Jones of Radcliffe has been the coach for the acting and dancing, and Dr. A. T. Davison '06, Professor of Music in the University, has been the instructor for the singing. Mrs. H. H. Gallison has taken full charge and direction of the production of the play.

Tickets for the performance are on sale at the Harvard Co-operative Society and at Herrick's in Boston. The tickets are $2, $1.50 and $1 apiece. Lord Chancellor,  M. A. Shattuck '19 Earle of Mountararat,  A. A. Rouner '20 Earle Tolloller,  J. F. Lautner '21 Private Willis,  E. C. Bennett '18 Strephon,  T. A. Smith '18 Queen of Fairies,  Susan Thomas 1920 Iolanthe,  Anne Gardner uC Celia, a fairy,  Dorothy Jones 1918 Leila, a fairy,  Mildred Ellis 1921 Fleta, a fairy,  Dorothy Mason 1920 Phyllis,  Doris Underhill 1919