FORMER STARS ON SERVICE TEAM

Clark, Coolidge and Enwright Picked For Mythical Eleven.

The Boston Herald in selecting an all-service football team from among the Army and Navy elevens which played in Boston this season has placed three University players in the first lineup and mentions three others favorably. In the line, C. A. Clark, Jr., '19 of the Boston Navy Yard and C. A. Coolidge, Jr., '17, now at Camp Devens, are considered the strongest candidates for right guard and right end, and among the backs T. H. Enwright '18 is placed at fullback because of his great defensive strength, combined with a powerful attack. E. W. Mahan '16 is not given a place on the first team because of the poor showing of his Marines, while T. C. Thacher '18, E. L. Casey '19 and H. W. Minot '17 receive very favorable mention.

Definite Athletic Policy at Yale Soon.

Efforts will be made by the Yale Athletic Council and the university faculty in a short time to formulate a definite general policy regarding the baseball and track teams and the crew. In none has it been decided whether meets with outside colleges will be arranged and whether definite university teams will be organized or not. At present there is material for fairly strong major-sport teams, and it is believed that hockey, basketball, swimming and water polo will also have successful seasons. No definite plans for hockey have been announced, but the basketball and swimming teams are already under way. At Princeton the water polo squad has just been organized and it is expected that university and freshman rifle teams will be formed.