GIVE WORKSHOP DRAMA AGAIN

"HER FLESH AND BLOOD" TO HAVE SECOND PERFORMANCE TONIGHT.

The 47 Workshop players will present "Her Flesh and Blood" in Agassiz Theatre, Radcliffe, at 8 o'clock this evening. This will be the second performance of this play, the first having been held last Thursday evening. As at the first performance, only those who have been specially invited will be allowed to witness the production. The drama, in four acts, was written by Miss Eleanor Hinkley, a member of the Workshop, who, besides being the author of "The Reunion," a one-act play presented by the University Dramatic Club last year, has taken part in many Workshop pieces. The production is under the general supervision of Professor G. P. Baker '87, Director of the Workshop.

"Her Flesh and Blood" deals with the problems of New England life. Its production follows a series of three one-act plays which were presented privately some time ago, and which met with such success that two public performances were given on December 1. Since that time the members of English 47 have been rehearsing regularly for the production of the four-act piece which is being given for the second time tonight.

The cast of the play follows: Timothy Atwood,  W. Butterfield uC Sadie Carver,  Fredericka Gilbert Aunt Carver,  Doris Halman 1G Mrs. Mabel Jenny,  Maude Fiske Carver Jenny,  E. Massey, Sp. Silas Carver,  F. S. Owen Mr. Sanders,  J. E. Pillot, Sp. Trueman Carver,  R. T. Bushnell '19 Violet Jenny,  Lois Compton