RELAY FOUR UNSETTLED

MANY EVENTS SCHEDULED

The runners who will represent the University in the B. A. A. meet tomorrow worked out on the board track yesterday for the last time before the meet. Twenty-eight men have been entered.

The make-up of the 780-yard team which will run against Yale has not yet been definitely settled, but the choice lies between the following five men; A. R. Bancroft '17, J. Coggeshall '18, J. W. Feeney '18, J. D. Hutchinson '19, and H. W. Minot '17. The fourth place on the team lies between Hutchinson and Bancroft, the other three men being sure of their positions. The Freshman team which will race Yale 1920 will be composed of B. S. Blanchard '20, H. B. Davis '20, L. B. Evans '20, and P. E. Stevenson '20. The short relay team will consist of the same men who raced Technology in the C. A. C. meet last Saturday, H. W. Minot '17, A. E. Rowse '18, E. A. Teschner '17, and W. Willcox '17. Although Minot is entered on both the long and the short distance teams, he is capable of enduring the strain of the two races.

16 Relay Races Scheduled.

The meet promises to bring out the keenest kind of competition, as the star runners of the leading colleges and athletic clubs of the East have been entered. Sixteen relay races are included in the program and a good proportion of these together with the Hunter mile and the three mile run should be the feature events. The University will take part in three of the relay races; the 780-yard team and the Freshmen will run against the corresponding Yale teams and the short distance team will meet that from Cornell.

Other relays over the shorter distance sure to be hard fought include the B. A. A. vs. the New York A. C., Dartmouth vs. Princeton, Brown vs. Technology, and Andover vs. Exeter. At the 3120-yard distance, Dartmouth will race Syracuse, and the Meadowbrook Club will meet the Millrose A. A.

Worcester Academy vs. 1920.

The track management is trying to arrange a dual meet between the Freshmen and Worcester Academy. The meet will be held at Worcester and although the date has not yet been settled, the selection of Saturday, February 17 appears probable.