RELAY FOUR LOST TO PRINCETON

Second Team Defeated Boston College in Challenge Race Saturday.

Princeton defeated the University relay team in the mile relay race at the Johns Hopkins Fifth Regiment games Saturday. The event was the best of the evening, and was thrilling from start to finish. W. Willcox '17 was nosed out by a few yards. Captain E. A. Teschner '17 and Terrell of Princeton led off and finished even. Eddy won ten yards from A. E. Rowse '18, which H. W. Minot '17 made up, and Willcox and Moore, the anchor man, got away on even terms. Moore, however, led by a few yards at the tape.

At the B. A. A. Schoolboy Meet Saturday afternoon the second team relay won the challenge race from Boston College, Murphy of Boston College gave way to J. F. Ryan '19 on the first corner and the race was settled right there. F. T. Donahue '18 and W. H. Meanix '19 increased the lead gained by Ryan, and R. U. Whitney '18 won easily.

Exeter won the meet for the tenth time in 14 years, scoring 44 5-12 points against nine by Wakefield High, the nearest competitor.