PI ETA PLAY WILL OPEN FRIDAY

"A Medley of Heirs" Booked for Five Public Performances.

The first public performance of the Pi Eta Show, "A Medley of Heirs," will be given Friday night of this week. The play is a musical comedy by J. W. D. Seymour '17 with music by R. T. Squire '18. During its prologue and two acts the story is told of an agreement between two rulers of adjoining kingdoms, made upon the arrival of an heir in each of the royal families, and providing for the marriage of their children when they become of age. When the heirs grow up and manifest their own inclinations, amusing situations result.

There will be four public performances beside the one in Cambridge this Friday: at Exeter on March 17; at Jordan Hall, Boston, on March 22; in Cambridge on March 23; and at Andover on March 29. Tickets for the Boston performance may be obtained at Herrick's in Boston, and seats for the Cambridge performances have been placed on sale at both the Co-operative Branch and Amee Brothers.

Heading the cast are N. P. Johnson '17, J. S. Pfaffman '17 and R. T. Bushnell '19. Arrangements have been made to turn over the entire proceeds and donations from the five performances to the American Red Cross.