DRAMATIC CLUB CAST NAMED

FOUR ONE-ACT PLAYS WILL BE PRESENTED ON APRIL 3, 4 AND 5.

The Dramatic Club announces the casts for the remaining three plays to be given at its annual spring production April 3, 4, and 5. The three plays, as is also the fourth, "The Reunion," are serious in subject and mode of treatment. "Transfer of Property" deals with Christian Science and New England life in general. The second of the plays, "The Little Cards," concerns the life of an immigrant on Ellis Island. It is a satire on the Binet test and shows how some of the worst immigrants are allowed to enter this country while some of the most desirable are excluded. The Black Hand enters into the play and takes a significant role. "The Harbor of Lost Ships," by Louise Whitefield Bray, is a one-act sketch adapted from a short story by Ellen Payne Huling, a former Radcliffe student. The scene is laid on an island off the coast of Labrador. A life constrained by dogmatic religious principles and the fire and brimstone teachings of a narrow-minded parson is depicted by the play. "The Harbor of Lost Ships" is the fanciful creation of a crippled boy whose death is hastened by the terrible doctrines of the minister.

The cast for the plays follows: THE HARBOR OF LOST SHIPS. Billy Goss,  Dorothy Mason 1920 Myra Goss,  Elizabeth Allen 1917 Izaac,  W. W. Lloyd uC Parson Tobin,  F. C. Packard '20 TRANSFER OF PROPERTY. Old Hodson,  M. E. Curti '20 Mrs. Hodson,  Edith Coombs 1917 Chapin,  E. Scott '20 The Doctor,  J. A. Van Bergh '19 Mrs. Leavitt,  Priscilla Ring 1919 Alvin Hodson,  S. A. Gross uC THE LITTLE CARDS. Officer,  E. H. Morse '20 Vicho,  F. S. Friedman '20 Matron,  Mary Peabody 1919 Vittoria,  Mildred MacCollom 1918 Virgli,  J. L. Hotson '20