VETERANS IN RIVAL LINEUPS

ONLY ONE MAN HAS LESS THAN TWO YEARS' EXPERIENCE ON SEVENS.

Comparative statistics of the University and Yale hockey teams show two veteran lineups, Landon, the Yale coverpoint, being the only man who is playing his first year on either team. Both sevens have three men playing their third season, and the others are all playing with the teams for the second year.

The statistics of the University seven are as follows:

T. H. Rice '17, left wing, is playing on the University squad for the second year. He is 22 years old, five feet 11 inches tall, weighs 155 pounds and prepared at Noble and Greenough's.

E. O. Baker '17, left centre, has had two previous years of experience on the squad, and also played on the 1917 Freshman team. He prepared at Cambridge Latin, is 20 years old, five feet ten inches tall, and weighs 170 pounds.

G. A. Percy '18, right centre for the last two years, was captain of the 1918 Freshman team. His age is 21, weight 158 pounds and height five feet eight and one-half inches. Percy prepared at Exeter.

G. Townsend '18, right wing, won his "H" in 1915. He prepared at St. Paul's School, is 21 years old, five feet eight inches tall and weighs 145 pounds.

T. C. Thacher '18 prepared at St. Mark's, and has played on the University squad for one year as well as on his Freshman team. He is 20 years old, five feet 11 inches tall and weighs 170 pounds.

J. E. P. Morgan '17 is captain of the team for the second year, during which time he has played point. He is 21 years old, five feet nine inches tall, weighs 160 pounds, and prepared at Middlesex.

J. I. Wylde '17 is playing goal on the team for the third year. He prepared at Noble and Greenough's, is 22 years old, 169 pounds in weight, and six feet tall.

Statistics of Yale Seven.

The statistics of the Yale team are as follows:

G. M. Laughlin, 1918S, is playing left wing on the team for the second year. He prepared at St. Paul's, weighs 165 pounds and is six feet one inch tall.

J. E. Bierwirth, 1917, right wing, has played on his Freshman team and for two years on the first team. He prepared at Hotchkiss, is five feet 11 inches tall, 21 years old, and weighs 168 pounds.

E. Gould, 1918, has played forward on the Freshman and on the first team. He weighs 150 pounds, is five feet ten inches in height, and 21 years old. He prepared at St. Paul's.

L. Armour, 1918, is playing wing for the second year on the team. He prepared at St. Mark's, is 21 years old, five feet ten inches in height and weighs 150 pounds.

H. H. Landon, 1917, also prepared at St. Mark's. He is playing coverpoint for the first year on the team. Landon is five feet ten inches high, 23 years old, and weighs 171 pounds.

Captain L. N. Murray, 1917, has played coverpoint on his Freshman team and for two years on the university team. He prepared at St. Paul's, weighs 160 pounds, is five feet 11 inches in height, and is 22 years old.

H. York, 1917, prepared at Hotchkiss and has played goal for two years on the university team. He weighs 150 pounds, is five feet ten inches in height, and is 21 years old.