DRAMATIC CLUB PLAYS READY

FIRST PERFORMANCES WILL BE IN HASTY PUDDING THEATRE TOMORROW.

The spring production of the Dramatic Club will be given for the first time in the Hasty Pudding Theatre tomorrow evening at 8.15 o'clock. There will also be two other performances, on Wednesday and Thursday of this week, the first at the Hasty Pudding Theatre and the second in Copley Hall, Boston. There will be dancing after each performance. Tickets at $1 and $1.50 are on sale at Herrick's, at the Co-operative Branch, and at Thayer 26.

The four plays to be given are "The Little Cards," "Transfer of Property," "The Reunion," and "The Harbor of Lost Ships." "The Little Cards," by John Redhead Froome, deals with the life of an immigrant on Ellis Island. It shows the effect of the Binet test in admitting many of the most objectionable immigrants, while desirable ones are often excluded. The Black Hand is also involved in the plot.

"Transfer of Property," by Mark W. Reed, concerns Christian Science in connection with New England life. It is serious in treatment.

"The Reunion," a sketch by Eleanor Holmes Hinkley, a Radcliffe special student, deals with age and sentiment. The chief characters are a woman 80 years old and a man of 62. Miss Hinkley, the author, takes the leading part.

"The Harbor of Lost Ships," the fourth play, written by Louise Whitefield Bray, also a special student at Radcliffe, is adapted from a short story by Ellen Payne Huling. It concerns the dogmatic and terrible religious teachings of a narrow-minded parson on an island off the coast of Labrador. The "Harbor of Lost Ships" is the fanciful creation of a crippled boy whose death is hastened by the doctrines of the minister.