R. O. T. C. EXAMINATIONS COMMENCE THIS AFTERNOON

ALL CLASSES ENDED

The final examinations for members of the R. O. T. C. begin today and will continue throughout next week. The tests begin at 3.30 and 7.30 o'clock in the rooms published below, and will not extend beyond two hours. The following regulations will be enforced in the examination rooms:

"No student will be permitted to take any books or papers into the examination room except by express direction of the instructor. No communication will be permitted between students on any subject whatever. A student who is not in the examination room within five minutes after the hour appointed for the examination shall not be admitted without permission of the instructor or of the officer in general charge of the examinations.

"Tests in courses not included in the following schedule will be held for students taking such courses who may have enrolled in the R. O. T. C. Daily exercises for members of the R. O. T. C. ended yesterday." Today. (IV) 3.30 P. M. Chemistry A,  New Lecture Hall Chemistry 3,  Emerson J Economics 1b,  Emerson J Education 1,  Sever 17 Engin. Sciences 10,  Sever 17

commissioned officers appointments and young men who are desirous of learning this work will be given a chance to study.

"The work of the signal men is hard but exceedingly interesting and instructive every minute of the day.

"At the present time the men who are joining are enlisted in the Reserve Corps and it is planned to organize a radio class for the Signal Corps at Harvard, and the Harvard men who join will be for the present detailed to that school for instructions.

"The question on everybody's tongue today is: 'When will we be called into active service?' It is impossible for anyone to give a definite answer, but early action is expected. The date of the beginning of the radio class will be announced in the CRIMSON and anyone interested will be welcomed to that class.