BENEFIT CONCERT SATURDAY

University Musical Clubs to Give Only Cambridge Performance this Season in Brattle Hall.

The University Musical Clubs will give their only Cambridge concert of the year in Brattle Hall Saturday evening at 8 o'clock. The concert, which will be concluded about 10 o'clock, will be followed by dancing. This will be the only opportunity members of the University will have to hear the clubs, which have had a highly successful year. The Glee Club under the tutelage of Dr. A. T. Davison '06 has had an especially brilliant season, winning the recent intercollegiate contest in Carnegie Hall, New York City, in competition with six other universities. The concert given Sunday afternoon with the Boston Symphony Orchestra was additional proof of the ability of the club, which sang with this organization for the first time in its history.

The entire proceeds of the concert will be given to "The Little House," a settlement house in the crowded tenement district of South Boston under the direction of Miss Rose Herford. Tickets at one dollar apiece are on sale at Amee Brothers, the Co-operative Society, and may also be procured at the door.

The program follows: 1. At Sea,  Buck Glee Club. 2. Serenade,  Herbert Mandolin Club. 3. Prayer of Thanksgiving. Glee Club. 4. Big Ben,  Allen Banjo Club. 5. Hawaiian Quartet. 6. The Long Day Closes,  Sullivan Glee Club. 7. Midnight Flyer,  Hagar, arr. Rice Banjo Club. 8. Quartet: A. R. Simms '17, A. W. Wright '17, J. H. Townsend '17, and G. W. B. Hartwell '17. 9. Venetian Love Song,  Nevin Mandolin Club. 10. Football Songs. Glee Club. 11. Fair Harvard.