AERO MEN NEEDED IN FRANCE

LAFAYETTE FLYING CORPS WILL TRAIN AVIATORS ABROAD IMMEDIATELY.

Brigadier Pierce Boal, who has just returned from active service in the Lafayette Flying Corps in France, has announced that many more Americans are wanted to enter the service. The work of this corps has been of the most valuable kind during the past year, and a splendid opening is offered for all those who wish to go into aviation. No previous experience is necessary, as all accepted applicants will be put through a period of training in the southern part of France before being sent to the front. The age limit is also low. The corps is now under the command of William Kendall Thaw.

All those who are interested in joining this service are requested to communicate with J. F. McEllhone, 178 West 81st street, New York City, who will furnish full particulars. A physical examination will have to be passed before an applicant is accepted. The examination will be held in New York.

It is expected that many University men will be enrolled in the Lafayette Corps. A group of men are to sail on May 19 among whom will be W. H. Meeker '17.