OVERSEERS CONCLUDE MEETING

SPECIAL CONFERENCE COMES TO CLOSE AFTER TWO DAYS' SESSION.

The stated and special two days' meeting of the Board of Overseers of the College will conclude this afternoon. Throughout the year the Board holds eight stated meetings, one of which is scheduled to continue through two days. This session was opened at 10 o'clock yesterday morning with a meeting in University Hall.

At 1.30 o'clock yesterday afternoon by invitation of Professor and Mrs. McAdie, the members of the Corporation and the Overseers lunched with them at their residence in Milton. After lunch a visit was made to the Blue Hill Observatory, of which Professor McAdie is director, and on the way back to Boston the party visited the Bussey Institution and the Arnold Arboretum. The latter occupies some 220 acres in West Roxbury.

Last night President Lowell entertained the Corporation and the Overseers at dinner at his home in Quincy street.

Beginning today at 10 o'clock, the adjourned meeting of the Board will be held in University Hall. Then at 11.30 o'clock the Regiment will be reviewed in the Stadium. For this occasion the Stadium will be open to the public and all members of the University. The Harvard Club has invited the members of the Corporation and of the Board to lunch at 1.30 o'clock. The remainder of this afternoon has been reserved for the Overseers to visit those departments of the University in which they happen to be specially interested.