THIRTY MEMBERS OF THE UNIVERSITY SAIL WITH AMBULANCE UNIT TODAY

OFFICIAL HARVARD UNIT EXPECTS TO LEAVE JUNE 2

Thirty members of the University are scheduled to sail from New York today for France, to serve in the American Ambulance Field Service. These men will go to Bordeaux on the steamer Chicago of the French Line, the same ship that carried the contingent from the University last February. The sailing of the boat has been held over since last Saturday. Beside the men from the University, the Chicago will take two units from the University of California, one from the University of Illinois, one from the Washington University of St. Louis, and 80 other men from colleges and universities throughout the country.

The list of the University men leaving New York today is as follows: H. Alberts '19, W. C. Appleton '17, F. F. Vanden Arend '17, P. C. Bentley '17, H. W. Broughton '20, R. E. Dickerman '19, E. R. Dukette 3L, D. S. Dunbar '19, P. K. Ellis '18, J. Endicott 1L, H. W. Evans '18, A. S. Foss '17, J. S. Harlow '17, R. S. Hillyer '17, J. F. Howe '18, F. B. Hubachek 2L, A. L. G. Jensen '17, H. D. Jordan '18, N. W. Lee uC, L. duB. LeFevre '17, J. W. Lowes '20, H. W. Patterson '20, A. O. Phinney '17, E. S. Russell '19, J. W. D. Seymour '17, R. G. Spencer '20, S. A. Stevens '19, W. B. Stevens '19, E. Whittlesey '18, J. B. Wolverton '20.

An official unit of the American Ambulance Field Service, composed of members and graduates of the University, will leave New York on June 2. This unit will be known as the Harvard unit, and will keep its identify during the six months' period it is in service at the front.