DRAFT REGISTRATION JUNE 5

UNIVERSITY WILL ASSIST MEN WHO DO NOT RESIDE IN CAMBRIDGE.

In order to assist members of the University in registering on June 5, for the selective draft, in accordance with President Wilson's proclamation, the Registrar's of the University have issued the following statement which gives complete information on the requirements for this registration:

"All students of the University, whether or not citizens of the United States, between the ages of 21 and 30, both inclusive, are required by law, to register on or before Tuesday, June 5, 1917, as hereinafter provided.

"For all students of the University except those in the Medical School, Dental School or Graduate School of Medicine:

"1. Residents of Cambridge are required to register at the polling places of their respective precincts in Cambridge, between 7 A. M. and 9 P. M. on Tuesday, June 5, 1917.

"2. Residents of other cities and towns in Massachusetts, other than Cambridge, are required to register in Harvard 6, between 7 A. M. and 9 P. M. on Tuesday, June 5, 1917.

"3. Residents of other States than Massachusetts are required to fill out a registration blank, before the registrar, and to obtain his signature thereto. The student must then forward the blank soon enough to ensure its receipt by the sheriff of his home county, or the mayor of his home city, in time to enable that official to transmit the same to the registrar of such student's domiciliary voting precinct before Tuesday, June 5, 1917. The registrar will be at the Faculty Room, University 5, from 12 to 4 o'clock daily from today to June 2, inclusive, except Sundays, and Memorial Day. In such cases, the student, in forwarding the registration card, is advised to enclose a self addressed, return stamped envelope with a request to the official addressed to return to the student, upon its receipt, a registration certificate.

"For all students of the Harvard Medical School, Harvard Graduate School of Medicine, and Harvard Dental School:

"1. Residents of Boston are required to register at the polling places of their respective precincts in Boston, between 7 A. M. and 9 P. M. on Tuesday, June 5, 1917.

"2. Residents of other cities and towns in Massachusetts, other than Boston, are required to register in the Faculty Room, Building A. Medical School, between 7 A. M. and 9 P. M. on Tuesday, June 5, 1917.

"3. Residents of other States than Massachusetts are required to fill out a registration blank before the registrar and to obtain his signature thereto. The student must then forward the blank to the sheriff of his home county or to the mayor of his home city, in sufficient time to enable that official to transmit the same to the registrar of such student's domiciliary voting precinct before Tuesday, June 5, 1917. The registrar will be at the Dean's Office, Harvard Medical School, from 9 to 12 o'clock, daily from tomorrow to June 2, inclusive, except Sundays and Memorial Day. In such cases, the student, in forwarding the registration card, is advised to enclose a self-addressed, return stamped envelope with a request to the official addressed to return to the student, upon its receipt, a registration certificate