PLATTSBURG CALLS MANY

BOWN RETURNS

Approximately 350 members of the University have been accepted by the Government for the Officers' Training Camp to start at Plattsburg next Monday. A certain portion of this number have received orders to report at the camp on Saturday, May 12; those men of this class who are now in the R. O. T. C. of the University will be discharged from the Corps not later than tomorrow evening. The remainder of the men accepted will report at the camp on Monday, May 14, and those of this number in the R. O. T. C. here will be discharged after the ceremonies in honor of the French envoys.

Complications have arisen which will make it difficult to accept many new men in the University Training Corps after the various New England colleges close, it was announced at the Military Office yesterday evening. Recruits, however, may be accepted in August at the end of the first three-months' camp, if the Corps continues after that time, as is now planned. At present, until the enlistment office is closed at the end of the week, recruits from the University or other New England colleges will be enrolled.

There will be a parade and review by Captains Cordier and Shannon of the Corps in the Stadium this afternoon at 4 o'clock. This review will be open to the public.

Now that Captain Bowen has completed his work of examining men for admission to the Plattsburg training camp, he will reassume his duties with the Training Corps today or tomorrow.