YALE TO HAVE BUREAU IN FRANCE

Will Enable Parents to Keep in Touch With Ells at Front.

Yale University has decided to establish a bureau in Paris for the period of the war. It will be a branch of the office of the secretary of the university and will be under the direction of Professor George H. Nettleton, of the Sheffield Scientific School, assisted by several recent Yale graduates.

The bureau will be centrally located and is designed to meet in every possible way, and in co-operation with the Yale Alumni Association of Paris, the needs of Yale men, as a European headquarters and as a bureau of information, advice, help, inquiry, etc. It will be of special service in enabling parents and friends to keep in touch with Yale men at the front.

As over one hundred Yale undergraduates are already in France in various kinds of military service and as thousands of students and graduates are fitting themselves to go over later it has seemed wise to the university authorities to be forehanded in establishing this bureau, which it is elieved, is the first of its kind arranged for an American university.