UNDERGRADUATES GIVEN TICKETS

Admitted Free of Charge to Stadium and Yard on Class Day.

There seems to be a general misunderstanding regarding free tickets for underclassmen for Class Day. All Juniors, Sophomores and Freshmen are entitled to one Yard ticket and one Stadium ticket free of charge. These tickets are for personal use only. The Stadium ticket is good only when used in the procession of graduates and underclassmen, which starts from the Yard at 2.45 o'clock. Everyone marching in this procession must have a Stadium ticket. Free tickets both for the Yard and the Stadium may be procured at the Co-operative.

Public sale of all tickets for Class Day begins this morning at the '77 Lodge Gate at 9 o'clock, and will continue until 4 this afternoon. The following prices will prevail: Sanders, one dollar; Yard, 35 cents; Stadium, $1.50; and Memorial, one dollar. Contrary to usual custom, positively no tickets will be exchanged this year. Tickets will also be on sale today at Leavitt and Peirce's and at the Co-operative. There will also be a public sale at the Lodge Gate on Class Day from 9 A. M. until 10 P. M.