EDITORIAL MEN OUT TOMORROW

Candidates for News Department from 1920 Number 12.

Tomorrow night at 7 o'clock candidates for the editiorial staff of the CRIMSON will be called. This competition is open only to members of the class of 1919. All Juniors who are interested in this competition are to report to the editiorial chairman at his office in the CRIMSON Building.

The editorial competition consists of writing editiorials of timely interest to the University and of gathering items from of ther papers and magazines suit column of the editorial page.

Twelve members of the class of 1920 reported for the news competition of the CRIMSON last evening at seven o'clock. They are: H. D. Costigan, S. R. Droppers, C. W. Eliot 2nd, J. C. S. Fleming, T. H. Gammack, P. E. James, W. McH. Keyser, K. Lyons, I. S. Randall, S. N. Stevens, R. B. Williamson, F. Workum.

Several new candidates have reported for the business competition. There will be an opportunity for any other members of the Sophomore class who would like to try out for the CRIMSON to do so by reporting at the CRIMSON Building tonight at 7 o'clock. The CRIMSON, work consists of gathering news and writing it up for publication and offers an opportunity for men to come in contact with all branches of the University such as can be obtained in no other way.