UNIVERSITY REFERENDUM ON DAYLIGHT-SAVING PLAN

POLL WATCHERS APPOINTED

The voting by the student body of the University on the daylight-saving plan, in accordance with the resolution of the Student Council adopted last Tuesday, will be held tomorrow in the Union, at the CRIMSON Building, and in the Smith Halls Common Room. The polls in these three places will be open from 9 to 6 o'clock and the balloting will be under the direction of poll watchers appointed by the Student Council from the Sophomore and Freshman classes.

The exact wording of the question to be voted upon will be published in the next issue of the CRIMSON. The resolution calling the special balloting, as passed by the Student Council, is as follows:

"BE IT RESOLVED; First, that the Student Council of Harvard University is strongly in favor of changing the time schedule of the University so that all academic engagements will be advanced one hour; second, that the question be submitted to a vote of the student body on Tuesday, January 22nd; and third, that in the event of favorable action by the student body, it be recommended to the Faculty for their consideration and decision."

Poll Watchers Listed.

The following members of 1920 and 1921 have been appointed to be watchers at the polls tomorrow. Any who can not be present at the place and hour mentioned must either procure a substitute or notify G. C. Barclay '19 or G. A. Brownell '19 at the CRIMSON Building between 7 and 9 o'clock this evening.

At the Union: 9-10, M. Heard '20 and E. V. Stires '20; 10-11, E. Cabot '20 and C. F. Batchelder '20; 11-12, B. Lewis '20 and D. L. Withington '20; 12-1, R. W. Harwood '20 and H. McK. Erb '20; 1-2, F. K. Bullard '20 and G. Tillton '20; 2-3, C. H. Corning '20 and D. P. Robinson '20; 3-4, J. B. Mabon '20 and C. W. Eliot '20; 4-5, W. McH. Keyser '20 and J. G. King '20; 5-6, B. H. B. Damon '20 and C. S. Howard '20.

At the CRIMSON Building: 9-10, J. C. Bolton '20 and T. S. Lamont '21; 10-11, W. G. Louderback '20 and C. P. Anderson '21; 11-12, T. H. Gammack '20 and F. M. Bacon '21; 12-1, H. D. Costigan '20 and E. Bangs '21; 1-2, D. C. Hawkins '20 and J. Holmes '21; 2-3, E. A. Bacon '20 and J. A. Sessions '21; 3-4, F. C. Lawrence '20 and P. T. Cumner '21; 4-5, E. A. McCouch '20 and H. P. King '21; 5-6, W. P. Belknap '20 and C. S. Stillman '21.

At Smith Halls Common Room: 9-10, C. Kelleher '21 and P. Birdsall '21; 10-11, H. H. Faxon '21 and P. Salter '21, 11-12, J. R. Meeker '21 and R. Jenney '21; 12-1, R. A. Thorndike '21 and E. L. Bigelow '21; 1-2, P. Hofer '21 and W. DeFord '21; 2-3, H. R. Atkinson '21 and P. C. Cabot '21; 3-4, R. M. Sedgwick '21 and P. Hapgood '21; 4-5, M. P. Davis '21 and F. H. Cummings '21; 5-6, T. C. Wales '21 and R. S. Humphrey '21