WIDEN SENIOR SUFFRAGE

PREPARE ANNUAL ALBUM

Members of the Class of 1918 in military or naval service who have not left the United States will be given the opportunity to participate in the election of the Senior Class officers. This course was finally decided upon by the Senior Nominating Committee yesterday as being the fairest way in which the election could be held.

On Tuesday, January 22, voting for the three marshals, treasurer, orator, ivy orator, poet, odist and chorister will take place for members of the graduating class now resident at the University Plans for the time and place of the balloting are at present being considered. Ballots are to be sent the first of next week to Seniors in national service on duty in this country and these men will be given until Friday, February 8, in which to return their votes. Because of this time allowed for the men in service to indicate their choice of officers, the final result of the election will not be made known until February 9.

Photograph Committee Named.

The Senior Nominating Committee also decided, in view of the present conditions, to appoint a Photograph Committee which is to start work immediately on the Senior Album. Since the volume this year will require more time to secure the necessary information concerning members of the Senior Class than has heretofore been the case, it was felt that the appointment instead of an election of the committee was justified. The following will form the committee: Charles Blum, Jr., '18, of New York, N. Y.; Benjamin Waggoner Sayer '18, of Warwick N. Y.; and Allen Lee Whitman '18, of Cambridge.