PLAY MIDDLESEX TODAY

SCHOOL TEAM STRONG

Today the University informal hockey team will go to Concord to play the Middlesex School seven. The game which will start at 3.30 o'clock, will be the fifth one of the season for the informals.

There is to be a change today in the usual lineup of the University team, as able N. S. Walker '20, at point, will be unable to make the trip. D. C. Hawkins '20 is the most likely man to take his place. Also, Coach Gross will not accompany the team, for he is now devoting his entire time to the preparation of the 1921 seven for their game with the Yale freshmen Saturday night. In all, ten players and one manager will make the trip this morning.

Although Middlesex has a strong seven this year, the University stickmen should have little difficulty in disposing of their opponents. Up to date the informals have won three out of four tie with the Boston Wanderers.

Since the game between the Arena hockey team and the Boston Wanderers scheduled for Saturday night at the Arena, has been postponed; it may be possible to play off the tie between the informals and the Wanderers at that time.

No Freshman Practice Yesterday.

There was no Freshman practice yesterday because of the soft condition of the ice. Instead, Coach Gross gave the squad a short talk in which he discusses the strength of the Eli seven and impressed upon the Freshmen the necessity of team-work.

Unless there is a decided improvement in the weather conditions during the remainder of the week, the hockey management hopes to make some arrangement by which the 1921 team may have the use of the Boston Arena for practice. INFORMALS.  MIDDLESEX. Rice, l.w.  r.w., P. Romaine Cabot, l.c.  r.c., T. Romaine Peirson, r.c.  l.c., Thayer Bright, r.w.  l.w., Brown Stubbs, c.p.  c.p., Carnegie Hawkins, p.  p., Bancroft Louderback, g.  g., Smith