SEVEN FACES WANDERERS

1921 OPPOSES RINDGE

The University informal hockey seven will play its second important game of the year this evening when it meets the Boston Wanderers in the Arena at 7.30 o'clock. In this contest the informals will face stiff opposition from a team which proved its strength by a victory over the Boston Arena seven. The Wanderers have engaged in two games this season, the first being lost to the Navy Yard by a score of 6 to 1, and the second resulting in the triumph over the Arena.

The informals will present the same lineup tonight as in the contest last Wednesday with the Newport Naval Reserves, whom they defeated by the score of 1 to 0. A possible change in the make-up of the team may be made at the position of point; for N. S. Walker '20, who has played regularly there, has been away, and if he does not return in time to take part, the place will be filled by D. C. Hawkins '20.

Freshmen in Sixth Game.

The Freshman seven will stage its sixth game of the season at the Charles-bank rink this afternoon at 3.15 o'clock, when the 1921 players oppose Rindge Technical School of Cambridge. The opponents of the first-year team have lost every game played so far this season, and without a marked improvement today should not prove an unbeatable rival for the Freshmen. The probable 1921 lineup for the game is as follows: l.w., Van Ingen; l.c., Buntin; r.c., Bigelow; r.w., Bacon, Phillips; c.p., Sessions; p., Humphrey; g., C. Stillman.