FINALLY ACCEPT DEBATE SUBJECT

War Finance Topic Satisfactory to All; Contest on March 22.

An agreement on the subject and time of the annual triangular debate was reached yesterday by the University, Yale and Princeton. The debate will be held as originally planned on March 22, the University negative team debating against the Princeton affirmative in Sanders Theatre, while the affirmative meets Yale in New Haven.

The question as finally worded by Princeton is: "Resolved, That the Government in financing the war should obtain a larger percentage of its funds from taxes than from bonds."

The two teams of three men will be finally picked next Monday. Beginning tonight, regular formal debates which may be attended by members of the University, will be held in Sever 11 at 7.30 o'clock every evening. On Sunday the argument will take place in the Standish Hall Common Room. Each member of the team will speak for 12 minutes and give a five-minute rebuttal. Tonight the teams will line up as follows; affirmative--J. Davis '19, L. L. Levy '20, W. Hettleman '19, W. S. Holbrook '21; negative--H. A. Janzlik '20, J. J. Tutun '20, W. L. Prosser '18, H. Berlack '20. The men will be shifted around each day, in order that they may become used to both sides of the question.