FOOD SAVING PLANS OUTLINED

WILL TOUCH WAR PROBLEMS IN SANDERS THEATRE THIS EVENING.

Miss Helen Fraser and Mr. William A. Dupee will be the speakers at the patriotic mass meeting to promote food conservation, to be held in Sanders Theatre tonight at 8 o'clock. The aim of the meeting, which is under the auspices of the Cambridge Branch of the Special Aid Society on Food Conservation, will be to show how saving may best be obtained.

Miss Fraser, the principal speaker of the evening, is a prominent English woman who has been closely connected with the work which the women of England have been engaged in since the beginning of the war. As an accredited representative of the British Government, she will speak of the part that women are playing in England in filling the gaps in the industrial organization caused by the enlistment of men in the army and navy. She has a national reputation as a speaker on English labor conditions.

Mr. William A. Dupee, of the United States Food Administration, the second speaker of the meeting, will tell of America's problems in food conservation. He will show the absolute necessity of carrying out the desires of the Administration in regard to conserving the nation's resources.

The Naval Band of the Radio School will give a concert of patriotic airs for half an hour preceding the opening of the meeting, and the Radcliffe Glee Club will render musical selections.