WILL TELL OF FRANCE IN WAR

M. LAUZANNE WILL GIVE NINTH WAR LECTURE TONIGHT AT 8.

Members of the University will have the opportunity tonight to hear of the part which France is playing in the present war from M. Stephane Joseph Vincent Lauzanne, editor of the Paris Matin. The address, which will be delivered in the New Lecture Hall at 8 o'clock, is the ninth of the series of war lectures, the last of which was given on February 27 by Professor Wallace Clement Sabine, Hollis Professor of Mathematics and Natural Philosophy at the University.

M. Lauzanne will speak on "France Under Arms." He will tell of the spirit of his country during the past four years. As editor of the Paris Matin, one of the best-known European newspapers, M. Lauzanne has become one of the leading figures of French politics. He is in this country on a mission to show the people of the United States the view that her ally has taken in this war. In addition to being a prominent editor, the speaker is an officer of the Legion of Honor. Tonight's lecture will be open to the public.

Immediately after the address, a reception will be given in M. Lauzanne's honor in the Cercle Francais Room in Grays Hall. Refreshments will be served.