SPECIAL FINALS BEGIN NEXT SATURDAY, MAY 4

WILL LAST TWO HOURS

Special final examinations of two hours each will be held for students who are to attend the Fourth Officers' Training Schools or military camps opening before the end of the academic year. These examinations will begin on Saturday, May 4, and continue about one week on afternoons and evenings. The detailed program will be published as soon as it can be prepared, probably by Wednesday, May 1. Any students who expect to be called to any other form of national service before the end of the year should consult the College Office or the Dean of the Graduate School immediately with regard to taking these examinations. C. H. HASKINS.   H. A. YEOMANS.

The College Office is arranging to reduce to a minimum the number of conflicts which may arise between the coming special final examinations and the various athletic activities scheduled for the week of May 4 to 11 inclusive.

All men on the Freshman or University baseball and tennis teams who are to play in the games that will be held in Cambridge on May 4, and who have examinations on that afternoon, will start their tests at 1 o'clock so as to be free for their athletic engagements at a later hour. On Saturday, May 11, when the University baseball and track teams and the 1921 track team play here, the same arrangements will be made.

As far as games away from Cambridge are concerned it is planned to send proctors with the teams.

With regard to the military situation, no definite decision has yet been reached concerning the manner in which conflicts between the examinations and the week-end trips to Wakefield will be avoided.