TO PICK RUNNERS TODAY FOR APRIL 19 MARATHON

Two-Mile Tryouts Will be Held in Stadium. Meet with M. I. T. Arranged for May 10.

Coach Donovan will give the distance runners a two-mile tryout on the cinder track in the Stadium at 5 o'clock this afternoon for the purpose of sizing up the material and choosing the best men for the R. O. T. C. marathon relay on April 19, in which the University Corps is to enter a team of ten runners. A large proportion of the men chosen for the run of Patriots' Day will undoubtedly be Freshmen, for the 1921 team is unusually strong in distance men.

Definite announcement was made last night of the dual meet between the University and M. I. T., which is scheduled to take place on Soldiers Field May 10. The event will be the first on the University program, the only others being the triangular meet with Yale and Princeton and the I. C. A. A. A. A. contests at Philadelphia. It is likely, however, that games will be arranged with service teams in the near future. The M. I. T. team, which last year took both the New England intercollegiate track and cross-country championships, is said to be unusually strong this year also.