MUST REGISTER FOR DRAFT TODAY

Men 21 Years of Age Since June 5, 1917, To Appear Before Local Boards.

All men who have reached the age of 21 since June 5, 1917, must register today between 7 A. M. and 9 P. M. at the offices of the local draft board which has their permanent residence within its jurisdiction, or at a place designated by that board. In Cambridge either the City Hall or the City Building in Brattle Square are the places for registration.

This order for registration, based upon the Act of Congress of May 20, 1918, includes all students in the University who have reached the age of 21 years since last June 5. Students at the Medical School and Divinity School, though not liable to military service, are required to register. They will be duly exempted from service by their local board. The only persons who need not register are: officers and enlisted men of the Regular Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and the National Guard and Naval Militia while in the service of the United States, and officers in the Officers' Reserve Corps and enlisted men in the Enlisted Reserve Corps while in actice service.

Men who have no permanent residence must register at the place designated by the local board having jurisdiction of the area in which they may be today.