NOMINEES FROM 1920 AND 1921 ANNOUNCED

FEW PETITIONS MADE

The complete list of nominations for officers of the Junior and Sophomore classes was announced yesterday. The elections of these class officers will take place on Tuesday, January 21. The nominations in the Junior Class were made entirely by the present officers of the class, there being no petitions submitted. In the Sophomore Class, however, approximately half the nominations were made by petition.

1920.

The Junior Class nominees are as follows:

President--Henry Davis Bigelow, of Boston; Julian Castle Bolton, of Cleveland, O.; Robert Gardiner Payne, of Garrison, Md.

Vice-President--Waldron Phoenix Belknap, Jr., of New York, N. Y.; George Washington Helm, of Louisville, Ky.; James Otis, of Brookline.

Secretary-Treasurer--Edward Alsted Bacon, of Milwaukee, Wis.; William Watson Caswell, Jr., of Boston; Joseph Harrison, Jr., of Rosemont, Pa.

1921.

The nominees from the Sophomore Class are as follows:

President--Edward Livingstone Bigelow, of Boston; George Cabot Lee, of Westwood.

Vice-President--John Nelson Borland, 2nd, of Bedford Hills, N. Y.; Philip Hofer, of Cincinnati, O.; Amory Houghton, of Corning, N. Y.

Secretary-Treasurer -- Henry Russell Atkinson, of Brookline; Thomas Stilwell Lamont, of Englewood, N. J.; Edward Cabot Storrow, Jr., of Readville.