ALL TO REGISTER TODAY

MUST FILE STUDY CARD

After registering, undergraduates will find, in University basement, Room 1, name of adviser to be consulted Friday.

All students in the University, except men in the School of Business Administration, the Law School and the Dental School, must register today between 10 and 6 o'clock at the above-mentioned places.

Every registrant will obtain from the officer in charge a card called. "List of Studies," which he must have filled out properly and signed by his adviser. All the Undergraduates will file these cards in Harvard 1 tomorrow between 12 and 6 o'clock. The students in the graduate schools will file their lists of studies at the places where they registered; the special students in University 19. Anyone who registers after the time specified, or who is late in filing his list of studies must pay five dollars to the Bursar before proceeding in his courses.

Men may obtain the name of their advisers in Room 1 in the basement of University Hall. All should consult their advisers tomorrow.

Any student who wishes to change his courses after he has registered must present a petition to that effect to the committee on the choice of electives University 9. No changes in courses can be made after the University has been open two weeks without the payment of five dollars.

The committee on the choice of electives expects every man to follow the rules for the concentration and distribution of courses as usual. Those who find this impossible should consult with the committee at University 9.

The Committee on Schedules passed the following resolution on December   WHERE TO REGISTER. College Seniors,  Harvard 1 College Juniors,  Harvard 2 College Sophomores,  Sever 11 College Freshmen,  Harvard 6 Unclassified Students,  Harvard 5 Students in the Engineering School,  Geological Museum 15' Candidates for Degrees out-of-course, including all students formerly affiliated with the class of 1918, or carlier classes,  Harvard 1 Students in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences,  University 23 Students in the Graduate Schools of Architecture and Landscape Architecture,  Robinson Hall 12: "Students whether formerly members of the S. A. T. C., the Naval Unit, or the Marines, or men returning to the University will ordinarily be admitted at the beginning of the winter term to those courses which began in the autumn term, but they should consult the instructor in every case. A subject pursued for each term is normally reckoned as one third of a full course.

"In the opinion of the Committee on Schedules students should be admitted at the beginning of the winter term in every possible case to those courses which began in the autumn term."

Tuition Fee Due Today.

The tuition fee for men who enter the University now is $133.34. Of this amount $33.34 must be paid today. Those who have been here since fall will continue to pay the ordinary fees.

The Bursar's office has made the following statement:

"Men who have been in the University since the opening of the academic year or who joined about the beginning of the second tuition period in November will continue to pay fees under the established rules.

"Men who enter the University for the second and last thirds of the academic year (January 2 to Commencement) except men entitled to the old rate of $150, will be charged 133.34 of which $33.34 is payable January 2 without presentation of a bill. Men entitled to the $150 rate will be required to pay but $100, of which sum $50 (in addition to the Infirmary. Fee of $4) are to be paid January 2 without bill. The amount due the Bursar January 2 may be mailed to him. A term bill will be issued January 20, due February 10, which will contain a tuition instalment of $50 for all students. The final instalment of $50 from the men paying $133.34 (see above) will be due on or before April 21 without bill."

A summer term of eleven weeks will be arranged by the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences for students who begin their work now, so that they may complete a full year of residence by September 1.

Those to whom fellowships or scholarships have been assigned for the academic year 1918-19, but who, because of national service, resigned these, should apply promptly for reappointment. A certain number of fellowships and scholarships are now vacant, for which applications will be received

Tuition Fee Due Today.