Many Rooms Still Available

A number of rooms are still available for men who are entering the University now, although in several dormitories every room has been engaged.

The Bursar's Office announces that in Holyoke, Weld, and Grays the following rooms have not been taken: Grays 13, Weld 24, 26, 49, 51, 18; Holyoke 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21, 24, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40-47. A limited number of rooms in the middle entry of Grays are available for students in the Graduate School of Arts and Scences. Mr. G. W. Robinson, University 24, will receive applications for these last rooms.

Men who have not filed the regular College bond of $400 with the Bursar, should do so at once, or pay in advance the rent of the highest-priced room covered by the application.

Freshmen and Unclassified Students will occupy Standish and Gore Halls, which have now few unassigned rooms. Dean Mayo, University 2, has charge of applications for these Halls.

Smith Halls will not be opened for the remainder of the year unless an unexpectedly large demand for rooms develops. The Smith Halls Dining Hall will, however, be used by those who live in Gore and Standish.

There are a few suites left in Randolph, Claverly, Westmorly, Fairfax, and Apthorp House. Mr. G. H. Carrick, on Bolyston street, is the agent for the University in the renting of the above dormitories.

A directory of rooms in private houses near the Yard may be consulted in the Office of Phillips Brooks House. These rooms are recommended by Phillips Brooks House.