NAME ADDITIONAL NOMINEES

POLL WATCHERS LISTED FOR 1919 1920, 1921 ELECTIONS TOMORROW.

The three upper classes of the University will vote tomorrow for their officers and members of the Student Council, and the Seniors will also elect their Class Committees. The Seniors will vote at the CRIMSON Building, while polls for the Junior and Sophomore Classes will be at Phillips Brooks House. Polls at both places will be open from 9 until 6 o'clock.

E. A. Hill '19, chairman of the Nominating Committee of the Student Council, announced yesterday the nomination of Robert Hoffman '19, of East Boston, for the Class Day Committee. Hoffman, was nominated by petition, as was Leonard Spier Saxe '21, of Brookline, for Secretary-Treasurer of the Sophomore Class, whose nomination was received too late to appear in Saturday's CRIMSON. J. N. Borland, 2nd, '21, and A. Houghton '21, have both withdrawn their names from the list of nominees from the Sophomore Class for the Student Council.

The names of those who will act as watchers at the polls have been announced. Juniors will watch the polls at the Senior elections, and Freshmen, at the Junior and Sophomore elections. It is of the utmost importance that men who cannot be present at the hour indicated provide substitutes.

The following Juniors will act as watchers at the Senior polls in the CRIMSON Building tomorrow at the times indicated: 9-10, E. A. Bacon, W. P. Belknap; 10-11, E. Cabot, H. D. Costigan; 11-12, M. H. Dill, J. Harrison; 12-1, J. G. King, J. B. Mabon; 1-2, E. Lovering, R. M. Sanders; 2-3, H. DeC. Ward, J. U. Nef; 3-4, J. S. Higgins, H. F. Gibbs; 4-5, M. Heard, F. Hibbard; 5-6, S. N. Stevens, I. S. Randall.

Following is the list of Freshmen who will watch the Junior and Sophomore polls in Phillips Brooks House at the times indicated: 9-10, O. Angier, G. M. Appleton; 10-11, C. C. Cabot, J. E. Cabot; 11-12, C. Garland, R. F. Lesher; 12-1, W. D. Howe, C. C. Griffin; 1-2, D. D. Coffin, J. B. Coffinberry; 2-3, J. D. Robinson, J. Sargent; 3-4, E. K. Dunham, E. D. Weatherhead; 4-5, B. A. Hunneman, E. V. Otis; 5-6, J. V. R. Bright, M. P. Baker.