ONLY 33 TURNED OUT FOR INSTRUMENTAL CLUB TRIALS

New Candidates May Report in Music Hall Tonight at Seven O'clock.

Only thirty-three men reported in the Music Hall last evening for the trials for the University Instrumental Clubs, and more candidates are desired. New men may report tonight at 7 o'clock. In years before the war about 80 men attended the preliminary trials. An excellent opportunity is afforded new men this year as the club has only a small nucleus of veterans. More mandolins and banjo-mandolins especially will be needed to round out the orchestra.

Announcement of the successful candidates will appear in Friday morning's CRIMSON, and rehearsals will begin on Monday. Although no schedule of concerts has yet been arranged, there will be weekly performances in and about Cambridge, as soon as the club has been well started.

Glee Club and manager candidates will also report this evening. The managerial competition offers exceptional opportunities for business and executive experience. The work will consist mainly in taking care of the club's finances and in arranging the details for the concerts.