CREW REGULATIONS STRINGENT

All Oarsmen Will be Dropped from 1923 Squad After Two Unexcused Cuts.

Beginning today, regular attendance will be required from the 1923 crew candidates. Men have not been reporting as promptly and as regularly as they should for the Freshman crews, and hereafter any absence will be registered as a cut and sent in to the College office. A tardiness will be considered the same as an absence. Therefore, every man must report promptly at the hour assigned or else he will be obliged to join a physical training section, as two unexcused cuts will cause a man to be dropped from the 1923 squad. An absence or tardiness may be excused if a man previously calls up Randolph 32 before 9 o'clock or notifies one of the managers personally.

Except for the irregular attendance everything has been going smoothly throughout the week at both boathouses. All the University crews were out yesterday, and each in turn received individual coaching from the launches, as all of the latter are now in service. The steam launch John Harvard has begun her 20th season this week.

Scuilers Meet Tuesday.

All men interested in sculling will gather in the Weld Boat Club at 4 o'clock next Tuesday afternoon for a discussion of the season's work. These men will be under the direction of Coach Manning, who will prepare them for the rowing carnival in the Charles River Basin at the end of the season