LEW FIELDS

In a New Musical Comedy "A Lonely Romeo" at the Shubert Thetatre, Boston.

Direct from nearly six months at the Shubert and Casino Theatres, New York, Lew Fields and "A Lonely Romeo "Company come to the Shubert Theatre (Boston), opening with a special Columbus Day matinee Monday, October 13,

This rolicking musical comedy has enjoyed great prosperity during its New York engagement which opens early in June and has continued without interruption up to the present time. The musical comedy is in three acts and seven scenes, with the twenty musical numbers, many of which have already gained much popularity. Mr. Fields, himself, is seen in the dual role of a staid business man who at night disguises himself as a young cabaret devotee in order that he may join the night life of New York. Owing to his disguises many amusing complications ensue which provide Mr. Fields with upusual opportunities for his broad field of comedy. He has been seen in this city in many different plays and characters but it is thought that the role which he portrays in "A Lonely Romeo" is best suited to him of any he has over attempted.

The cast supporting Mr. Fields is of unusual excellence and includes, Frances Cameron, who for over three years played the titled role in "A Merry Widow"; Octavia Broske, as Mr. Field's unsuspecting wife; Eleanor Henry eve Lynn; Jessica Brown, then noted dancer; Nellie St. Clair; Catherine Van Delt; Frank Deane; Harry Clarke; Herbert Frank; Joe Wilmot Niemeyer; Jack Hellar; and a large chorus of girls and boys